Breaking NTO 2.0 partially upheld by Bombay HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trai nto 2.0 Channels prices reduce maximum 12rs launch date for the date.bombay high court judgement implement 4week completed Bombay highcourt judgement implement broadcasters?

Trai nto 2.0 Channels prices reduce maximum 12rs launch date for the date.bombay high court judgement implement 4week completed Bombay highcourt judgement implement broadcasters?
Broadcasters (IBDF) moved to SC

Get Re

Get Ready for DD Free Dish😂😂
Might be become true soon. Govt should taking decision and move all free to air channel to DD Free Dish then that is enough middle class ppls to watch and entertain. Since tamil itself good gen and news channels available in free to air category. But govt not trying to improve any and not trying to extend their service for ddfd.

I've a technical question. What if there is nothing from SC and 6 weeks deadline is over to implement NTO 2.0 as per order of Bombay highcourt, this means broadcaster has to implement the decision? Technically there is no stay from SC?

I think they will try their best to take stay and will not implement it immediately

I've a technical question. What if there is nothing from SC and 6 weeks deadline is over to implement NTO 2.0 as per order of Bombay highcourt, this means broadcaster has to implement the decision? Technically there is no stay from SC?
Stay can come even on last day. Some deals are done behind curtain. More delay in stay, more opportunity to hv better deal. No deal, no stay.

Why delay Nto 2.0 channels prices reduce maximum 12rs launch date?Bombay highcourt judgement is 5weeks completed. Broadcast no implement nto 2.0 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock