[Official Info] D2h Upcoming Channels List (this Year)

• Thread starter Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 511
  • Views Views: Views 82,479
Status
Not open for further replies.
hai_annu97 said:
hello Brothers,

what is full name of SMSHD and CCHD tv channels.

Thanks

subodh

SMSHD is Star Movies Select HD and CCHD is Catholic Campaign for Human Development tv

Regards
Rajaraman

rajaraman864 said:
SMSHD is Star Movies Select HD and CCHD is Catholic Campaign for Human Development tv

Regards
Rajaraman

:no CC HD is Comedy Central HD :tup

Sorry Godman Bro and thanks for the correction. Any news of Puthuyugam channel bro

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
U will know the date on the previous night :P

Godman shared atleast some channels going to add...... 3 of them already launched...... No members shared the information other than Godman.......Other than blindly criticising, please show one post you shared in ddf found good for other members...and check reputation level and position assigned for you and Godman :hehe :hehe ....... You are not always supposed to encourage a good information, but please don't blindly criticize everything, or do u have a hidden agenda??

Jerome.J said:
Godman shared atleast some channels going to add...... 3 of them already launched...... No members shared the information other than Godman.......Other than blindly criticising, please show one post you shared in ddf found good for other members...and check reputation level and position assigned for you and Godman :hehe :hehe ....... You are not always supposed to encourage a good information, but please don't blindly criticize everything, or do u have a hidden agenda??

Yes. Rahul is habitual complainant.

Moot question is how is he staying outside India and illegally using Indian dth. Shouldn't he adhere to laws of his country.

Jerome.J said:

I ain't working here :lol:lol

Just bcoz he is d2h employee doesn't mean he knows everything..
don't talk like this..:no:no
if u want to know anything about football, cricket or civil engineering & mathematics , u can ask me....:k:k

ayanc99 said:
Yes. Rahul is habitual complainant.

Moot question is how is he staying outside India and illegally using Indian dth. Shouldn't he adhere to laws of his country.

Don't judge others ..see urself first ! :tup:tup

U r the only person who gave 0 likes to others so :wall:wall

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I ain't working here :lol:lol

Just bcoz he is d2h employee doesn't mean he knows everything..
don't talk like this..:no:no
if u want to know anything about football, cricket or civil engineering & mathematics , u can ask me....:k:k

1.He shared right information for 3channels.Right??
2.Topics under discussion is not the field you knew.Right??

I am a M.Tech holder in power systems and an entrepreneur giving job to 14 btech holders..... But I don't knew many other fields deeply...... It's actual..... Don't pretend to be over smart every where........ Try to respect and encourage other members, at least don't discourage.......

Jerome.J said:
1.He shared right information for 3channels.Right??
2.Topics under discussion is not the field you knew.Right??

Many of his news regarding HBO ,&TV, Animal Planet :hd r still rumours....
His news regarding Raj channels also leaked before, he posted as ''Breaking News''....

His assumption for the word is hilarious...
He told it's ''Official'' coz he got the news from his office :wall:wall

U asked me wht i did share usefully here...
I hv been contributing well for cricket & football section reasonably as far i know...:k:k
i hv been active for last 2 months only & reputation is not wht i expect here! :no
If u want to grow ur knowledge i could help there too...:tup

As Godman is d2h employee , we expect more reliable news from him.
Even though it may be against his job integrity, he could still provide more if he like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom