[Official Info] D2h Upcoming Channels List (this Year)

• Thread starter Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 511
  • Views Views: Views 82,479
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow said:
HBO premium channel distribution rights are now with star.. hope for something better ;)

No that was supposed to happen from 1st July but did not.

Most probably the two HBO channels might get shut down in near future. Eros deal has expired and the channels are losing more monies than making.

ayanc99 said:
No that was supposed to happen from 1st July but did not.

Most probably the two HBO channels might get shut down in near future. Eros deal has expired and the channels are losing more monies than making.

Are you sure it has not happened? bcz it was announced like 6 months ago that star,would be handling its distribution from July 1????

ayanc99 said:
Most probably the two HBO channels might get shut down in near future........... the channels are losing more monies than making.

I too think like that. :k :k

ayanc99 said:

Oh yes

They are repeating movies so frequently these days:-/

Even sooryavansham dosent come on Set Max so frequently :lol

Shadow said:
Are you sure it has not happened? bcz it was announced like 6 months ago that star,would be handling its distribution from July 1????

Yes it was mentioned in a news article but last week HBO md resigned and in one of the articles I read that the distribution has not shifted to star yet. There are very few subscribers to these two channels so their survival as standalone is very difficult. I think they will shutdown one and rename the other to HBO HD which will air HD content of the sd channel or even something different.

ayanc99 said:
Yes it was mentioned in a news article but last week HBO md resigned and in one of the articles I read that the distribution has not shifted to star yet. There are very few subscribers to these two channels so their survival as standalone is very difficult. I think they will shutdown one and rename the other to HBO HD which will air HD content of the sd channel or even something different.

Or they may reduce channel price for subscription. I think Star World PHD is also at the same situation.

Did you subscribe to Star World premiere HD?

ABCDEFGH said:
Oh yes

They are repeating movies so frequently these days:-/

Even sooryavansham dosent come on Set Max so frequently :lol

Hehehe ya repeats of Sooryavansham on max..im sure if we hadnt moved to dubbed movies it would be the most repeated movie ever..maybe msg on d2h cinema hd might be competition enuf

ayanc99 said:
I think they will shutdown one and rename the other to HBO HD which will air HD content of the sd channel or even something different.

Wow that would be awesome :ohya:ohya

HBO is a good movie channel :tup

ABCDEFGH said:
Wow that would be awesome :ohya:ohya

HBO is a good movie channel :tup

Then u can watch ''Game of Thrones'' in ''Colors Infinity'' :shy:dodgy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom