[Official Info] D2h Upcoming Channels List (this Year)

• Thread starter Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 511
  • Views Views: Views 82,479
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait. It will take time. Godman bro never said all channels would be added within a day or two. Did he say like that ? Can you quote that post Krish bro ? This is the complete list of 2015 yearly additions. I hope you understand. Dont be so impatient.

It's a lengthy process , but if they drag most of channel addition to Nov or Dec , U could see ADTV, SD & RDTV also closing D2h and TS is miles ahead :( :(

So bad news for HBO Hits and HBO Defined viewers.

No deal has been done with d2h and there is no chance of addition of those channels in the near future. For confidentiality reasons, name has been kept blank.

Please see mails below -

Hi Ayan,

Thank you for your interest in HBO Hits and HBO Defined. Unfortunately, they are not going to be available on Videocon d2h in the near future.

Best

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 16 July 2015 14:02
To: _______, _______
Subject: Re: HBO Defined and HBO Hits Distribution

I have been a Videocon d2h customer for the past couple of years.

Recently, I came to know that both these channels have agreed to come on this platform.

Is that correct and if yes, any tentative timeline by which these channels will come on Videocon d2h as customers like us are missing on the great content.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,
Ayan

Sent from my iPad

On 16-Jul-2015, at 1:52 pm, _________ wrote:

Please share your query as I am the right person to reach out to.

Sent: 16 July 2015 13:51
To: ________, ________

No, I am a consumer.

This is a personal query.

Regards,
Ayan

Sent from my iPad

On 16-Jul-2015, at 1:49 pm, _______ wrote:

Sorry, but which organization are you writing from?
Sent: 16 July 2015 13:48
To: ________, ________

Dear _________,

Thanks for your reply.

I wanted to know who would be the correct person to connect with in respect of distribution of these two channels with DTH operators in India.

Could you please connect to the concerned person.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Ayan

Sent from my iPad

On 16-Jul-2015, at 1:45 pm, _______ wrote:

Hi Ayan,

That is correct.

Can you please tell me your interest / nature of your query with reference to the distribution of these channels? I will accordingly put you on to the right person.

Thanks

Sent: 16 July 2015 13:25
To: _______, _______
Subject: HBO Defined and HBO Hits Distribution

Dear ______

Hope you are doing fine.

Could you please inform if the distribution of the two channels are being handled still by Turner or have they shifted to any other entity?

In case it is being handled by Turner, could you please connect me to the concerned person looking after the same.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Regards,
Ayan Chakraborty
Mumbai

Sent from my iPad

mod's bro's please close this thread asap now..... Whenever vd2h add the channel from godman bro upcoming channl list at that time this thread may get open....

ayanc bro.. it doesn't say anything about the deal not being done.. more like it says channel wont be available any time soon...

sailaxman16 said:
mod's bro's please close this thread asap now..... Whenever vd2h add the channel from godman bro upcoming channl list at that time this thread may get open....

Why bro ? Anythink wrong this thread ? Already 5 channels added from my list :k then why ?

GODMAN said:
Why bro ? Anythink wrong this thread ? Already 5 channels added from my list :k then why ?

no bro not like that no wrong info in ur thread... To avoid unwanted arguments so oly i post like that... Apart nothing... I belive u bro dnt worry... Keep sharing good info :tup

Shadow said:
ayanc bro.. it doesn't say anything about the deal not being done.. more like it says channel wont be available any time soon...

Obviously deal has not been done.

It is not like content acquisition that you buy the rights and air it from a later date. In distribution if deal is done then it gets added maximum in 15-30 days and not later. In this case, it's been mentioned not anytime soon which clearly implies that no deal is done or any chance of deal being done in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom