Breaking Oggy And The Cockroaches starting from 14th August Mon-Fri at 6pm On Cartoon Network India

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 4,956
Bro CN airing new season, NICK SONIC airing old seasons
I know I don't mind the new season but eventually they're gonna spam it to death and then we will have two channels airing the exact same show the whole day.

I know I don't mind the new season but eventually they're gonna spam it to death and then we will have two channels airing the exact same show the whole day.
bro CN Asia, India and other countries have exclusive right to air new season

bro CN Asia, India and other countries have exclusive right to air new season
That's not the problem I have, the problem is that given how much they are advertising it over the past few days, eventually when they finish airing most of the Season 5 episodes they're gonna keep increasing the hours, now if you see, Sonic is airing over 6 hours of Oggy per day. So say if CN is airing 4 hours of it a day, don't you think that's a bit too much?

I welcome new episodes and all, I'll watch it since they are new episodes but eventually it will become boring. Only shows I watch on CN India is Ben 10 (to relive the good old day) and sometimes DBZ. Otherwise most of the time I watch Disney Channel Asia as my go to cartoon channel, as they have Pokemon Black and White, Beyblade Burst etc.

I'm getting CN India in English, will I get the voiceover? I know Nick doesn't play it if it is in English.

Not getting any dialogue. Just the pure original audio.

Is CN being broadcast in 16:9? There are no black bars. And the show name is saying "Asli Oggy" not Oggy and the Cockroaches.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock