Old programs in Tamil TV Channels

Sadiq said:
You never watched any other channel than Sun TV? Or are you working in Sun Network?
Currently Working In New Generation Media:shy

Yuppies Ku Mattum Alla And Kalam Irangiyavargal On Puthiya Thalaimurai

Town Galatta Comedy Programme And Kaayidam And Malli Serial On Puthu Yugam:eek:hya

Jaya Kumar said:
Yuppies Ku Mattum Alla And Kalam Irangiyavargal On Puthiya Thalaimurai

Town Galatta Comedy Programme And Kaayidam And Malli Serial On Puthu Yugam:eek:hya
Please understand the thread title before posting. We are talking about programs aired at least 10 years ago..

Bishnu15 said:
Good to see Sadiq bro posting. Now a days Sadiq bro offline most of the times. Welcome back bro !
I am here only. But busy in office works. So replying rarely when I feel I am free and it is required to be replied. But I am checking all the updates frequently.

Mine favourire old program is Shakalaka boom boom in vijay tv & Shaktimaan,Swat kats,Mask,Dexter,Looney tunes shown & A pup named scobby doo in cn, sorry sadiq bro i have provide cartoon program also & because it's telecasting in tamil @cartoon network channel:)

Mine were Suraag:The Clue & Shaktimaan on DD....

On Star Vijay , the evergreen "Lollusabha" ; especially with Santhanam.

On SunTV , the programme Vaishnavi hosted & "Thiraivaanam" by Priyadharshini :)

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Mine were Suraag:The Clue & Shaktimaan on DD....

On Star Vijay , the evergreen "Lollusabha" ; especially with Santhanam.

On SunTV , the programme Vaishnavi hosted & "Thiraivaanam" by Priyadharshini :)
Vaishnavi Is No More:(:(

I Like that Kondattam Show Hosted By Her:hello

Sadiq said:
Please understand the thread title before posting. We are talking about programs aired at least 10 years ago..
So What??:huh

It Is Also A Old Programme:k

Please Edit your First Post And Remove The Word Ten Years Ago:no:s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock