Breaking One India TV added by D2H on 2 slots (1slot removed)

• Thread starter Thread starter Amit1079
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 17
  • Views Views: Views 3,555
hello admin please take step towards those people who are frustrated and replying bad words for dth. they have not rights to say anything bad about any dth and I have a doubt that they are using d2h but they are frustrated and I think they are frustrated from there lives and blaming d2h for not adding channel

hello admin please take step towards those people who are frustrated and replying bad words for dth. they have not rights to say anything bad about any dth and I have a doubt that they are using d2h but they are frustrated and I think they are frustrated from there lives and blaming d2h for not adding channel
Feel free to report the posts which are contained 'Bad Words' . Team will do the needful if any bad words used here...:ok:

Current update on Active Slots:

* New *
----------------------------------------
2) One India TV (BBCL) 11672 V 8PSK DVB-S2 2/3 ==>> (Type = "TV" Video Type = "H.264 Video" Audio Details = "3242-hin-AAC Audio" ECM IDs = "7324, 3249")

* Updated *
----------------------------------------
12) One India TV (BBCL) 11672 V 8PSK DVB-S2 2/3 Channel Name("SVBC 2"=>"One India TV") New audios("3242-hin-AAC Audio") Removed audios("3242-Tam-AAC Audio")

Sat Scanned: 0880 ST 2

Tool completed successfully

Channel removed from one slot From lcn 125
IMG_20180417_042906.jpg

Back
Top Bottom