Plus points & Negative points about ST2

My package changes, channel visible or not visible currently in package

Etc... Thanks in Advance
It's advantages r more
Just call cc
U will get more south channels
Ur pack remains same dishtv pack

Called to CC about ST2..

After realignment...Im fixed to South customers...after that im not able to convert into North package in future...

please confirm buddies...is this right or wrong..

as per cc Arion boxs are very much eligible for ST2

Called to CC about ST2..

After realignment...Im fixed to South customers...after that im not able to convert into North package in future...

please confirm buddies...is this right or wrong..

as per cc Arion boxs are very much eligible for ST2
AFAIK there is difference in choosing package for a north/south customers.A south customer can opt Bharath pack and north customer can opt to south packages as of now...i dont think it may change in future.

AFAIK there is difference in choosing package for a north/south customers.A south customer can opt Bharath pack and north customer can opt to south packages as of now...i dont think it may change in future.

Yes bro,,,,they Stickily said me If Im move to ST2. Im converted to south user...and cannot change in future....I know thinking move or not

Yes bro,,,,they Stickily said me If Im move to ST2. Im converted to south user...and cannot change in future....I know thinking move or not
Bro dnt wrry they said about moving back to Nss isnt possible...Not about the packages...U can opt to any package...Go ahead to enjoy More no.of south channels.

Bro dnt wrry they said about moving back to Nss isnt possible...Not about the packages...U can opt to any package...Go ahead to enjoy More no.of south channels.

Any disadvantage in this process bro...please let me know bro...for better experience

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock