Breaking P Tunes SD/HD Launching Soon.

Truth is ITV Network is not in good position, National news channel is getting down week by week. salaries are getting delayed by 20-25 days. ( never ever on time). Someone who worked with any good channel do not wantsto join ITV.

Plus i am again repeating ITV is the Wrost Media House in India. When i worked with ITV 2 years back they were testing a Hindi GEC which is not even launched yet. they started Hiring for India news Odia in june last year still they are not able to get journalists on board.

i still doubt that P Tunes or P plus will ever launch. they don't have the money to pay salary on the time to current staff. National news channels is facing shortage of team ( not even a single good journalist is willing to join this network, India News loosing viewership at election time. Anchors of the National channel are not able to Speak Hindi Properly. Deepak Chaurasiya Magic is now OVER.

Truth is ITV Network is not in good position, National news channel is getting down week by week. salaries are getting delayed by 20-25 days. ( never ever on time). Someone who worked with any good channel do not wantsto join ITV.

Plus i am again repeating ITV is the Wrost Media House in India. When i worked with ITV 2 years back they were testing a Hindi GEC which is not even launched yet. they started Hiring for India news Odia in june last year still they are not able to get journalists on board.

i still doubt that P Tunes or P plus will ever launch. they don't have the money to pay salary on the time to current staff. National news channels is facing shortage of team ( not even a single good journalist is willing to join this network, India News loosing viewership at election time. Anchors of the National channel are not able to Speak Hindi Properly. Deepak Chaurasiya Magic is now OVER.
Deepak C must join again Aajtak
And shut down his channel

PTunes is owned by ITV Network. ITV Network owner started Pro Wrestling League and its broadcast rights were sold to Sony & remains so till now. They are simply promoting their own venture, nothing to do more than this

Again,your are proven right.

Itv has no class.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock