PAK SRI LANKA SERIES ON SONY SIX

Anirudha Das said:
Geo Super will blunder the whole series as i am a big Ten Sports fan and also they proved time to time why they are the best there pre and post cricket show "Straight Drive" is best compare to other sports networks shows i think Ten Sports are waiting for the PCB's green light for the multiyear contract of the broadcasting rights and they will bounce back and clinch the rights.

I think this time it will be tough for Ten Sports Pakistan to get all the rights for Pakistan series because this time they will prefer PTV Sports over all other sports channels & the reason is simple PTV Sports is a state owned channel and directly linked with PCB. Moreover, they can get easily get more revenue as compared to Ten Sports Pakistan in Pakistan because PTV Sports is not only available on terrestrial antenna, Cable TV and on satellite to cover the whole Pakistani audience & as a result they can easily earn a lot of advertisement revenue. :p

Tomorrows game between pakistan and afghanistan also live on ptv sports

Yes Promo is coming on Sony Six..

y7eba7up.jpg

Yes Its LIVE On Sony Six... Only Available In SD Not In HD...

Rest SriLanka Vs Pakistan Is Being Telecast In Both SD and HD

315mjuu.png

Quality is much better than ten sports.

Only poor graphics is a matter of concern.

piinku1 said:
Quality is much better than ten sports.

Only poor graphics is a matter of concern.
you are right piinku bro,good quality but poor graphics.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock