Papa By Chance | starts 20th August | Mon-Sat 7:00pm @ Star Bharat

I knew it from the very beginning that this show will never be getting a success. Within just 3 months, they shut their shop. :angry:
Star Bharat is truly a sh*t channel. I wish Star One would come back...
Forget about Star One. They never bring this channel back. :wall:

I knew it from the very beginning that this show will never be getting a success. Within just 3 months, they shut their shop. :angry:

Forget about Star One. They never bring this channel back. :wall:
:( Its a sad truth. They need to bring a new youth channel from Star.

:( Its a sad truth. They need to bring a new youth channel from Star.
Please don't remember me about Star One. It was first channel for me which I liked a lot. Remix was my favourite programme. I remember, when Star had shutted down it, I couldn't sleep for one month and always praying for channel's back. :verysad::verysad:

Star Bharat is performing as high than any other 2nd Hindi gecs. And it is on top 10 along with mainstream gecs. I don't know why people are blaming this channel.

People prefer shows with high drama and/or supernatural elements. This one was too simple and happy. In fact Kullfi Kumarr is possibly the only successful Hindi show nowadays with child protagonists and neither Mariam Khan nor Papa By Chance could survive in front of KKB.

Last edited:
Only because it is available on DDFD.
Star Bharat came several times on Urban no.1.Also its a limit for spending money and time for finding premium contents in an FTA gec. Remember it is a 2nd Gec and look at the performance of other second gecs.

Last edited:
That reality guys every good things comes to an end.

Why? Did you like PBC?
I like the concept of the show and I watched it sometimes but, programming team have very much knowledge about TRP and future development in story. Better shut the shop unless struggling for TRP and making useless change in story. So, viewer could remember this and watch it on hotstar whenever they want. Like I watched LifeOK's Chandrakanta complete till end.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock