Pathaan | Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, John Abraham | Yash Raj Films

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajkumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 332
  • Views Views: Views 35,862
I think he also join PR team of Pathaaan :p
Who hasn't? This is supposed to be a comeback movie for bollywood not SRK after series of flops. They forgot that content is still king not stars. Hype will die down along with the fake unity of bollywood in just a month or two.

Remember when brands sold phones at 1 minute sales? People stopped doing everything to buy a rebranded Chinese garbage every flash sale day at 12 pm like it was the only phone in the market. When Samsung and Asus were available with ₹500 extra. That is called artificial hype. No one I've heard from liked this movie as much these reviewers and influencers did.

Last edited:
Who hasn't? This is supposed to be a comeback movie for bollywood not SRK after series of flops.
Yes its Bollywood movie but its running for SRK only brother. Normal to celebrities says its SRK movie. I to saying its JOHN movie but inside my heart its hurt, If I am saying JOHN movie.
They forgot that content is still king not stars. Hype will die down along with the fake unity of bollywood in just a month or two.
Content always king but here SRK is KING.
Remember when brands sold phones at 1 minute sales? People stopped doing everything to buy a rebranded Chinese garbage every flash sale day at 12 pm like it was the only phone in the marjer. When Samsung and Asus were available with ₹500 extra. That is called artificial hype. No one I've heard from liked this movie as much these reviewers and influencers did.
Agree.

Yes its Bollywood movie but its running for SRK only brother. Normal to celebrities says its SRK movie. I to saying its JOHN movie but inside my heart its hurt, If I am saying JOHN movie.
I really have no clue about this. People are critical of him because of his age which I think is nonsense. I have seen him experiment with different things and still be relevant. This one felt quite backguard and outdated like SK's movies. Dude makes almost same movie everytime.

I really have no clue about this. People are critical of him because of his age which I think is nonsense. I have seen him experiment with different things and still be relevant. This one felt quite backguard and outdated like SK's movies. Dude makes almost same movie everytime.
Age is factor.

Back
Top Bottom