Pathaan | Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, John Abraham | Yash Raj Films

I think it's fake , I watched yesterday for 2nd time it was Housefull not a single Seat was Vacant and plus Audience was whistling, Dancing & Singing on every Shirtless Scene of SRK & Specially on Karan Arjun scene of 2 Khans reuniting for an Action scene.
You think cheerleaders couldn't be hired to do same? After all this is the comeback movie of a falling industry.

You think cheerleaders couldn't be hired to do same? After all this is the comeback movie of a falling industry.
This is wrong perception of most People that this is Come back Movie of Bollywood.

Bollywood was, will & will be In Future Most Entertainment of Indian Industry.

Tollywood is temporary, Bollywood is forever in people hearts from past 100 year's and won't charge ever

This is wrong perception of most People that this is Come back Movie of Bollywood.

Bollywood was, will & will be In Future Most Entertainment of Indian Industry.

Tollywood is temporary, Bollywood is forever in people hearts from past 100 year's and won't charge ever
I agree with you. South's current success is fluke. They delivered handful of good movies. Rest are just not watchable unless you worship South stars you wouldn't spend your money to watch it. I still think this is a comeback movie. Bollywood is trying to be hollywood but miserably failing at it. That mass appeal is not there. Smaller city centric movies were working. But they overused it. Heck, even Rohit Shetty gave a flop.

1. Naveen Yerneni (One of producer of Mythri Movies)
2 Harish Sankar (Director)

Both are from Telugu Film Industry. Both Congratulating Siddharth for Pathaan Success.

Some people's says telugu industry not supporting other's movie.

Telugu industry only supports good movie.

Y704K76.jpg

ekU1R03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock