Pati Patni Aur Woh | Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar, Ananya Panday

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 1,825
I guess a film was already made with same name!?

Anyways Ananya Panday is not worth for a good movie but God father thing work well on Bollywood industry! She is not good looking, not having great acting skills still will be getting new movies in future.

Anyways Ananya Panday is not worth for a good movie but God father thing work well on Bollywood industry! She is not good looking, not having great acting skills still will be getting new movies in future.

Mai meri patni aur woh, Rajpal Yadav 😍

I disagree with u bro..
Godfather thing is temporary but for long run it depends on acting skills..
For ex: Alia bhatt
Ananya pandey still didnt make her debut
Her first film is SOTY2
We cant jugde her acting skills without watching onscreen

I agree with you @Abhishek.S bro but what i meant was, such average looking non-godfather girl won't get Bollywood movies with popular actors easily. Ananya got because she has god father with connection.

Tiger Shroff, Alia Bhatt etc. having talent, no doubt in that but even more talented, good looking people trying to get place but will people like Karan Johar, Rohit Shetty allow them on their movies as a lead? No. That's the issue.

Yeah, i guessed that one.

But on Google i found there is a classic film with exactly same name: Pati Patni Aur Woh (1978)
Yes. This 1978 Film was a Cult and still remembered by many Viewers for Acting of Legend Sanjeev Kumar & Vidya Sinha in Lead with Good Music also. Remembering the Song "Thande Thande Paani Se Nahana Chahiye" which later became part of every Antakshari in household.
Recently after Sad Demise of Vidya Sinha Ji this Film aired on Sony Max 2.
Great Memories.............

Full Length Poster of the Current Film 👇

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock