Peace Tv is Going HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Prateek: We cannot force our opinions on others. The information shared about the channel is here is just an information and not to force all to watch the channel. Better leave the off topic discussions here itself. Not expecting reply to my post. Just want to see no more reply on the off topic.

Prateek Marwadi said:
i know only one thing - a bad is always remain bad only
it can't become good

this channel supports many anti- human elements
I think you should watch thease channels :tup

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... the concept of this channel is not good.
they want people shud b converted to muslims only.

brainwashing the people by giving the answers n then ask them to convert to muslims.

this channel must b banned throughout all over the world.

no one has a right to convert.

god has sent us to our respective religions n no person shud interfere in god's decision.

Get Your Facts Clear.. ISLAM Is Peace Loving Religion.. and Secondly The News Of Any Channel Is Welcomed Here.. Are We Biasing When Many Bhakti Channels Launch Or Go HD.. I Am Too Against Peace TV.. What They Show Is Comparison To All Religions.. Thats It.. Nothing Else Et. Al.

Your Last Sentence: GOD Has Sent Us HUMAN, We Diffrenciate With What Not.. Aryan/Dravidian, North-Punjabi, Marwadi Etc, South- Tamilian, Kannadiga Etc..

Children Speak Act What We Tell and Show Them.. Things Will Be Clear When You Grow OLD..

So as I expected the discussion is going in a different direction. Due to this, we are not able to discuss on the original topic of the thread. We should think about all facts before posting anything.

Now one informative thread is getting closed without any discussion on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock