Petta | Rajnikant

Continue ur gud work .. But Truth Never Fails .. u can do anything but u can't change audience already made up his/her mind

Increasing Theater count & shows it's all coz one money crocdile back of this movie let them do but that fools don't know Audience only have to buy ticket that not going to happen after Fan count become over

Happy till that & Enjoy the theater count , shows on other side audience enjoying the gud movie .. I never saw such huge women count in theaters in recent times that enough for all

Exactly bro. Very well said. There are reports that Sun Pictures people are pressuring Threatres to increase screen count even though it was not unnecessary. I can also take screenshots where Petta tickets are available and Viswasam is full, but I'm not going to such things because I'm not a Rajni hater. At the same time, after going through the recent Rajni film threads and reviewing the posts over there, I can clearly see what is the reasons for posts of this kind here and the motive.

Viswasam is superhit among Family audience, no one can change the fact, and whatever be the case efforts taken to indirectly bring down a good film will not succeed hopefully :)

@ Amarnath bro : Viswasam digital streaming rights with Amazon, saw the film yesterday at a housefull show in PVR PXL VR. :)

Here HYP Telungana list (viswasam not released)
l79nTwF.png
G4g0etP.png

Exactly bro. Very well said. There are reports that Sun Pictures people are pressuring Threatres to increase screen count even though it was not unnecessary. I can also take screenshots where Petta tickets are available and Viswasam is full, but I'm not going to such things because I'm not a Rajni hater. At the same time, after going through the recent Rajni film threads and reviewing the posts over there, I can clearly see what is the reasons for posts of this kind here and the motive.

Viswasam is superhit among Family audience, no one can change the fact, and whatever be the case efforts taken to indirectly bring down a good film will not succeed hopefully :)

@ Amarnath bro : Viswasam digital streaming rights with Amazon, saw the film yesterday at a housefull show in PVR PXL VR. :)

accepted :- Viswasam is superhit among Family audience, no one can change the fact,

Chennai
#Petta - 4.81cr
#Viswasam - 3.83cr

USA
#Petta - $1,904,067 (₹13.5 Cr)
#Viswasam - $187,411 (₹1.32 Cr)

UAE - GCC
#Petta - ₹9.02 Cr
#Viswasam - ₹5.75 Cr

Singapore
#Petta - $702,200 (3.65 Cr)
#Viswasam - $389,200 (2.02 Cr)

UK
#Petta - £148,214 (1.3 cr)
#Viswasam - £49,685 (44 lacs)

France
#Petta - 3812 Entries
#Viswasam - 3456 Entries

Kerala
#Petta - 4.66 Cr
#Viswasam - 2.08 Cr

Movie already beat petta collections though out tamilnadu.more to come 👍.Tamilnadu is main

UK Opening Weekends :-

1. 2.0 (4 days) - £533,228
  2. Sarkar (6 days) - £388,417
  3. Mersal (5 days) - £362,593
  4. Endhiran - £339,071
  5. Kabali - £295,357
  6. Petta (4 days) - £292,532
  7. Theri (4 days) - £281,485
  8. I (5 days) - £258,764
  9. Kaththi (5 days) - £222,526
  10. Baahubali 2 (Only Tamil) - £194,523
Source: insplag

Movie already beat petta collections though out tamilnadu.more to come 👍.Tamilnadu is main
Vishwasam had a good opening in tamilnadu than petta. Petta is having good wom and picking up. May be in tamilnadu vishwasam and petta finish equally. But overall Petta will beat vishwasam collections.

Ajith films UK Opening Weekend grosses :-

Vedalam (6 days) - £ 135,648
Arrambam (4 days) - £ 135,223
Mankatha (5 days) - £ 110,383
Vivegam (4 days) - £ 106,977
Yennai Arindhaal (4 days) - £ 105,040
Viswasam (4 days) - £98,016

Viswasam released in 31 locations but clash with Petta cost it badly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock