Pick My Pack restarted by Sun Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.
prateek1987 said:
bro. i dint understand what u posted.
its of ur benefit only otherwise u ll b banned as per the forum rules.
again n again n again u started a new thread which is of no use.
was there a need of ur thread? i still cudn't understand u.
7 out of 10 posts of urs r of helping nature but the remaining three tests the patience of the users.

Thanks for the help. :clap But this post is very vital who wants max FTA Channels + some paid ones. See the channel list, there are also some paid channels. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
Thanks for the help. :clap But this post is very vital who wants max FTA Channels + some paid ones. See the channel list, there are also some paid channels. :tup

bro..... still there is no need. y u can't understand - it is a mystery which has to b solved.
u r addict to sun direct. may the admin people take appropriate action?

prateek1987 said:
bro..... still there is no need. y u can't understand - it is a mystery which has to b solved.
u r addict to sun direct. may the admin people take appropriate action?

Who are you to decide whether there is any need or not ? :angry This time its not my fault. This is no joke. :) Call CC & verify. :no There is no mystery in being addicted to one brand. :no Dont try to raise unwanted issues. :( If you have nothing to say then just remain polite & cool. :eek:hya

Bishnu15 said:
Who are you to decide whether there is any need or not ? :angry This time its not my fault. This is no joke. :) Call CC & verify. :no There is no mystery in being addicted to one brand. :no Dont try to raise unwanted issues. :( If you have nothing to say then just remain polite & cool. :eek:hya

i m an user so i can decide whether this is of some use or not. u don't have anything to write about sun direct being addicted to sun direct so now u raised this topic.

why he will pay to sun direct. instead of paying to sd they wud have taken dd free dish. so no 166rs monthly charge

prateek1987 said:
i m an user so i can decide whether this is of some use or not. u don't have anything to write about sun direct being addicted to sun direct so now u raised this topic.

why he will pay to sun direct. instead of paying to sd they wud have taken dd free dish. so no 166rs monthly charge

That depend upon customer. Why are you so hyper I really dont understand. :huh I ask mods & admins is it a crime to share news about sun direct ? If its a crime then ban me permanently. If it is not then why such harassment ? I have tried to be enough polite & share genuine news as far as I can. Every odd day something is happening. The pick my pack again started by sun direct & I shared it. Whats the harm ? :'(

sathishbabu4u said:
@BISHNU->
Please tel me what is that life time free ????

Lifetime free means just maintain a minimum balance of RS 166 p.m. & get these channels free for lifetime . The channel details also include 8 to 10 South Indian paid channels as well. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
Lifetime free means just maintain a minimum balance of RS 166 p.m. & get these channels free for lifetime . The channel details also include 8 to 10 South Indian paid channels as well. :tup

contradict statements written by u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock