It was already there on europe beam.
Now this sat is dead again...

Difficulty wid 52e :em yahsat is a childs play :shy

if somebody post any xx related information then it bound to happen

as the news posted suddenly channels left :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh

ashokchhiller said:
if somebody post any xx related information then it bound to happen

as the news posted suddenly channels left :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh

it is nothing like that if some one will post or not it doesnt matter they want popularity and pramotion of channel do not
think for such content for a longer period on particular channel or beam and do not think also they will not show such content in future but for short time only the conclusion is that they want money for such content and nothing. so enjoy till they are fta or present in beam do not think they are permanent.

canal 13 was showing xx scenes...

but yes, I partially agree wid chiller bro.. whenever such news comes out, immediatey chnls get lost

shawl_who said:

but yes, I partially agree wid chiller bro.. whenever such news comes out, immediatey chnls get lost

yes it is I also agree it happens due sharing but channel owners know the people reaction that the people is
liking there channel very much are seeing because they are not a fool they want to know the interst which can be easily known by social media that why they will not provide free for longer time as these channel demand is high othere wise and there are many channels which needs 13 to 15 feet dish but they are not removed because no of veiwer are less and not possible for all to view.

shawl_who said:

Since the channel was from europe, and in the sat europe beam was available, so nothing was connected with the ss in this regard. I am watching Playboy from last one month and will keep watching but they will not off the channel since Tel 18 has no other beam.:lol

vijay mahanta said:
Since the channel was from europe, and in the sat europe beam was available, so nothing was connected with the ss in this regard. I am watching Playboy from last one month and will keep watching but they will not off the channel since Tel 18 has no other beam.:lol

u r lucky then... I m also thinking moving to dreambox, and using some jugaad....  :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock