Pics : BBC Persian on Thaicom 5 (Regional C band Beam)

@offtopic , Gagan : Intelsat 17 at 66 degree east is available in India, but has signal problems. Our ddf member, Giri photog from Pune got signal with very much difficulty. Many malayalam channels FTA on Intelsat 17.

I will experiment with Intelsat 17 and post details here on ddf for you.

Meanwhile you can have a look at the channel package in this following link : http://www.lyngsat.com/Intelsat-17.html

@Vinay : its all because of your guidance, which makes me a satellite tracker today :) i will be thankful to you lifetime...

Gagan said:
Sorry for another offtopic but i want to know, IntelSat 17 is available on India? :huh

Can i get it with a Ku-Band dish? :huh

gagan
intelsat 17 signal available in india. But the signal coming from southwest direction. I have 6 feet dish but still transponder 4005 signal is not proper. So i think difficult to get it on Ku band dish.... How ever you try you may get one or two transponder ...

Giri, what about the signal strength of Intelsat 17 on your 6ft dish? :huh

Same here too on my dish... I guess both of us got very reliable Universal 6ft dishes. :) My Universal 6ft dish is made in China, hope same for you too... :huh

biswajit.HD said:
Same here too on my dish... I guess both of us got very reliable Universal 6ft dishes. :) My Universal 6ft dish is made in China, hope same for you too... :huh

i didnt have noticed yet . May be from chaina. Dishes are common diameter and focullengths are calculating by the formula so you will not get any problem due to that.. But these electromagnetic waves can get defluction due to the presence of 'lectrical HT line...surrounded buildings.... Etc...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock