• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 6,643
RE: "Bharat Today" Started on IS20 @ 68*East

Yes its already posted by Gssran bhai earlier :k

jenius-jatt said:
"Bharat Today" Started on IS20 @ 68*East

Friends The new telugu channel: Bharat today has started now on IS20, My 6ft dish is under maintenance so no ss this time...

TP DETAILS:- 3753 V 9300
can you answer how you got the channel without Dish ?
As you said it's UNDER MAINTENANCE

Gssran said:
can you answer how you got the channel without Dish ?
As you said it's UNDER MAINTENANCE
Let me explain, Its very simple after posting so many years you didn't under stand that only our Box or dish is not the only media for updates & you your self admitted it in one post ?

Now here is one my posted update & after 24 Minutes you HAKE my thread ? see the both threads bellow, You didn't merge it after all rules are for others not for you.

MY THREAD:-
"NEW TEST HD" on Insta-4A @ 83*East

YOUR THREAD OF SAME UPDATE:-
{Pics} "Naaptol HD" Started Test Signal on Insat 4 A

Now what can I say, because your think Narrow so it happen ,Let your thoughts be Broad minded then every thing will seems to be fine ? 80% posts are without ss in ddf then you must ask them from where they get news.Its belief towards members if Team desire.

I got news from here, I am giving this link to satisfied you :

Link removed.

jenius-jatt said:
Let me explain, Its very simple after posting so many years you didn't under stand that only our Box or dish is not the only media for updates & you your self admitted it in one post ?

Now here is one my posted update & after 24 Minutes you HAKE my thread ? see the both threads bellow, You didn't merge it after all rules are for others not for you.

MY THREAD:-
"NEW TEST HD" on Insta-4A @ 83*East

YOUR THREAD OF SAME UPDATE:-
{Pics} "Naaptol HD" Started Test Signal on Insat 4 A

Now what can I say, because your think Narrow so it happen ,Let your thoughts be Broad minded then every thing will seems to be fine ? 80% posts are without ss in ddf then you must ask them from where they get news.Its belief towards members if Team desire.

I got news from here, I am giving this link to satisfied you :
Link removed.
1st is about the thread you said not merged,
Where you posted that channel is Naaptol HD ?
2nd thing posting other forum links not allowed here,
Also your given link not showing anything except saying to register to see the contant,
I am removing your link,
Don't repeat it again.

[Test Signal ] Bharat Today Tv Telugu Channel Snaps

Bharat Today Telugu Channel Snaps. It seems to be a spiritual telugu channel..

MzB6ujy.png

UDFRYAd.png

QWmHFZ6.png

yUUWpy3.png

Satellite: IS 20.68.5
Polarisation: Vertical
Encryption: DVB 52, FEC 3/4
Modulation: 8 PSK
Downlink Frequency: 3752 MHZ

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock