{Pics}"D SPORT HD" testing by ADTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad I can't view testing channel cos I'm using Internet TV. I think I'll have to tune into Cineplex HD

It will be added...The long testing may be due to any technical problem....

It will get added before next match if its not added before 7 PM.
Channel can get added at 6:59 PM also.

the moderator has edited post #243 in this thread for offensive language used by our respected members
Don't continue off-topic discussions further, else ban hammer would be the only left choice which we don't like to use. You can report those posts and ignore. Further more you can also make use of Talk to Team forum to dispute against any member or moderation.

Don't continue off-topic discussions further, else ban hammer would be the only left choice which we don't like to use. You can report those posts and ignore. Further more you can also make use of Talk to Team forum to dispute against any member or moderation.
You should have removed this post also along with other which were removed... Is ban hammer used only for off-topic discussions or is it used for offensive language also ? I am new to this forum... So, I don't know the rules here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock