watch it on channel

RE: SPL 20 Cricket Series Telecast on Gazi TV 3805 H DVB-S,symbol 4340

very nice screenshots jenius-jatt. :tup

enjoy it as you are receiving it. :sp

RE: SPL 20 Cricket Series Telecast on Gazi TV 3805 H DVB-S,symbol 4340

dreamdth said:
very nice screenshots jenius-jatt. :tup

enjoy it as you are receiving it. :sp
Thanks Sir ji, Yes I am mostly depending on fta's sir :) and Love to hunt,when ever get time.:luv

Have you any Fta dish setup sir,Tell me some thing about your dish or DTh,I mean what is the main source of channels you have ?

I am using DTH only. Fully depended on Ku-band. :)

Note: As Gssran had posted this already so i have marged it with exsisting one.

Admin this not a wise decision as My TOPIC was different then GSS Thread and Secondly I was asked by CO ADMIN Vikram bro. to post that info. as Requested in (POST NO.62) at the following Link:-

http://dreamdth.com/Thread-DDF-Exclusive-My-new-Dish-Setup-75-E-as-Prime-68-5-E-78-5-E-83-E-as-a-side-Lnb?page=7

AS my Thread has a TOPIC of : SPL 20 Cricket Series Telecast on Gazi TV 3805 H DVB-S, symbol 4340 and it was specially for CRICKET.:sp

GSS Topic was for GAZI TV pictures as he always write [pic]: [Pics] Gazi Television on Apstar 7 @ 76.5 deg E .

So these are different threads having different names and TOPICS. Now ADMIN & CO ADMIN decide what is the real figure. If the info by me is posted before then the question is : :c

Why Vikram sir ask me to post the info. in above said Thread ,They already have seen it before in GSS thread ??:huh

THE GSS thread was posted on:10-08-2012, 03:32 PM and Vikram sir ask me on:15-08-2012, 10:10 PM in post no.62 at the above link read it. :sp

I am not a child and want to waste my time on repeated threads,You can see my work is different from others and I post my work in my own way.Thanks:c

May be Vikram has not seen the info and Gssran also reported me this thread as double post. So i have marged, if you have any problem tell me in the stright way and i will split it again. :)

dreamdth

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock