[Pics]GMM-ONE is Fta Now (4160V & 3600H) @ 78.5*East

jenius-jatt said:
Thanks Biswajit bro. and may be my setup with MD1 + Thaicom5 not allowing me to watch all channels from Thaicom5,But mostly 90% channels I am getting from this sat.Also serprice why no signal with me .On Sunday I will try to fine tune as here cold is the main issue in North.:sp

+REPS added

Ok on multilnb set up, we do often miss tp's.... my thaicom 5 + Apstar 7 set up is on a single dish and on prime...

@Biswajit-HD: Ok on multilnb set up, we do often miss tp's.... my thaicom 5 + Apstar 7 set up is on a single dish and on prime...

Yes dear and mine is with MD1 + Thaicom5, I tries Apstar-7 find some what difficult then MD1 and MD has very good signal here and is the one of the best in quality.

Biswajit.HD said:
I will be trying MD1 soon :)
Yes I also Recommend you MD1 as far better or even no match with Apstar 7 and no doubt not much masala for updates but your will get really HD like to watch the awesome quality + Good movies too on Tv-3. ;)
its combination with 78E is better than 76E and also I think 76E has 80% Bangali channels.:tup

jenius-jatt said:
Biswajit.HD said:
Yes I also Recommend you MD1 as far better or even no match with Apstar 7 and no doubt not much masala for updates but your will get really HD like to watch the awesome quality + Good movies too on Tv-3. ;)
its combination with 78E is better than 76E and also I think 76E has 80% Bangali channels.:tup

Ya Apstar 7 has max Bangladeshi channels.. since i can understand bangla that why i am tuned to Apstar 7 .... :)

Biswajit.HD said:
jenius-jatt said:
Biswajit.HD said:

Ya Apstar 7 has max Bangladeshi channels.. since i can understand bangla that why i am tuned to Apstar 7 .... :)
Biswajit bro. I was expecting this that you know some what Bangla lang. that's why you are watching apstar7.:tup

@offtopic : Not somewhat, i know full bangla language (both west bengal and Bangladeshi syllethia) :)

@offtopic :Its very nice if you know full Bengali language :c and its in two version I just came to know :sp thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock