{Pics} Hotbird+Eutelsat 7+Eutelsat 9A HD Channels

Good work bro and nice screen shots of dish setups, pl put light on your Experience of specially design LNB with pipes as I also have this type of lnb made by one of expert member,So how much gain you feel it increases by this method ? thanks

ALPHA said:
Just one doubt, the pipe pieces which you are using for fitting the lnbs in the mouth of the ku lnbs, will it affect the signal quality ...

Yesterday i tried to put one lnb in front of another - it blocks the signal and i was not able to get channels.

All three of them working great although i had to sacrifice 1 db loss of hotbird because i can not put scaler feedhorn which will slightly increase hotbird result

jenius-jatt said:
Good work bro and nice screen shots of dish setups, pl put light on your Experience of specially design LNB with pipes as I also have this type of lnb made by one of expert member,So how much gain you feel it increases by this method ? thanks

Dear i am using Inverto black ultra single for 7 and 9 east and receiving complete TPs of both satellite and using double lnb of same brand for hotbird which gave me better result on HD channels comparing to single LNB which was not performing well on dvb s2 but these two lnbs performs 10% 20% compare to chines LNBs and this Feedhorn is available in market signal can be more improve if u use scaller ring or feedhorn but then i can not fix 7 and 9 on side LNB

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock