Pics : IN Digital Cable STB (Belgaum, Karnataka)

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Digital Cable STB Pics :

4nNnH.jpg

p2Mtf.jpg

P4WB1.jpg

r5Bw9.jpg

b5H9o.jpg

IB1dk.jpg

nXR3A.jpg

tzabp.jpg

zt4B2.jpg

cxKOh.jpg

kJZ5U.jpg

XiSZW.jpg

wGIKD.jpg

K59Da.jpg

Congrats on Installing Another Device.
I am looking forward for some snaps of ur Local Cable Channels on This STB.
+Repu For this

Very nice STB Biswajit. Good thing InDigital stb is FTA not using any encryption like Hathway Digital Cable stb is using NDS viewing card.

@Vinay : Look at the following pics : They are using an convertor adapter i guess : RF -> STB in :huh
tfqUd.jpg

o7Psj.jpg

Biswajit.HD said:
@Vinay : Look at the following pics : They are using an convertor adapter i guess : RF -> STB in :huh

Nopes, its same RF VHF/UHF frequencies carrying QAM modulated digital signals fed into the DVB-C tuner. The adapter is just Co-axial Female to F6 type adapter pin, no conversion done inside. If you do not like this adapter try directly the F-connector we use to connect RG6 wire to LNB/DTH STB.

Connect the Cable Out to the TV RF In and get Analog cable channels.

Vinay said:
Biswajit.HD said:

Nopes, its same RF VHF/UHF frequencies carrying QAM modulated digital signals fed into the DVB-C tuner. The adapter is just Co-axial Female to F6 type adapter pin, no conversion done inside. If you do not like this adapter try directly the F-connector we use to connect RG6 wire to LNB/DTH STB.

ok i will do that.. thanks for the suggestion :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock