{Pics}KTR,Madaniyat,Muzika,EL-TR on Eutelsat 70B @70e

its not russian, its kyrgz, I think.

I thought it was d same muzika chnl, which is russian..

but its a different chnl, pretty bogus.. :wall, that russian muzika chnl is different :k

Wad Jingtip said:
I got it 90% intensity and 65%-70% signal strength with my 60 cm dish in Shillong, Meghalaya.

thats nice to know... ;)
surprising though, as beam doesnt reach ur place :skd

cud u post some ss pls.. :hello

Sorry cannot post ss. I was just checking yesterday.
I use two dishes. One points to Insat 4B, NSS 6 & SES 8 and the other one to ABS 2 & Insat 4CR. Sorry I'll post ss next time.
Meghalaya is bordering Bangladesh so its easy to catch this bird.

Wad Jingtip said:
Sorry cannot post ss. I was just checking yesterday.
I use two dishes. One points to Insat 4B, NSS 6 & SES 8 and the other one to ABS 2 & Insat 4CR. Sorry I'll post ss next time.
Meghalaya is bordering Bangladesh so its easy to catch this bird.

no problems bro..

But I think meghalaya is not under footprints... its d central asia beam.

FlySat Eutelsat 70B @ 70.5° East Beams

Thanks for your comment bro.

I got 26 Channels from only one tp 11294H44900. Its a wide beam not central Asia.

http://www.eutelsat.com/en/satellites/the-fleet/EUTELSAT-70B-downlink-coverage.html

shawl_who said:
but bro, the chnls which I ve posted, EL-TR etc, are on central asia beam.. I think u r not getting these chnls.

The TP which u mentioned 11294 is on wide beam, has bangla chnls... and can be got wid 60 cm dish.
Sorry bro,

It's my mistake. Really, I'm not getting those channels. Good to interact with you.

Thank you.

Wad Jingtip said:
Sorry bro,

It's my mistake. Really, I'm not getting those channels. Good to interact with you.

Thank you.

Np bro... :tup
Nice to interact wid u too.. :hello

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock