[Pics] My Solid HDS2-6069 Set Top Box

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 19,118
Best go for Solid 6141. price rs 1250/-. very nice. wifi working , all keys working after firmware update...

I found in the site that Outside usb files will not play in the STB ... That seems to be a minus for this Box ..
I need to update firmware ? I seen many ppl saying box dead after update ...
Actually I may or may not use the keys , but having the feature is good for me .. and also firmware upgrade may void warranty I think ...

Last edited:
I found in the site that Outside usb files will not play in the STB ... That seems to be a minus for this Box ..
I need to update firmware ? I seen many ppl saying box dead after update ...
Actually I may or may not use the keys , but having the feature is good for me .. and also firmware upgrade may void warranty I think ...
outside usb files(less than 1gb size) working . but not all video formats. If upgrade with suitable firmware, box working fine. some friends got repaired the dead boxes free of cost within 6months warranty... but u have to send the box to delhi solid cc...

or try this box newly launched with 1gb ram SOLID HDS2-6303 PRO DIGITAL I.T BOX FOR GAINING ACCESS TO INTERNET AND SATELLITE

Last edited:
Pls guide me so that I can buy a good STB .. and price below Rs.1500 ..
Budget is too low and feature requirements are too high, features and quality comes with a cost so i am unable to find any good STB fulfilling all your requirements at this budget.

If it has I will take the same box , else suggest a box with WiFi , Keys and Good Chipset/tuner ...
I searched Solid STB site , But I don't see any big differences in the models of STB ...
Pls guide me so that I can buy a good STB .. and price below Rs.1500 ..
Sorry, i am afraid there is any STB which has good chipset, tuner (may be with Sharp tuner). WiFi is available through dongle connectivity even in high end STBs, and such low budget STBs can not have them inbuilt.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock