{Pics} "Nation Live" channel added on LCN 352

SarfaRaZ said:
@Abhishek bro why you posted same Snapshots 2 times :huh on #3 n #17

OMG :eek:eek:angry .. Didnt check gave like to same snaps in half sleep last nit :(:( ..

I think now team must bring some guidelines for posting a snap for update confirmation by members of ddf :(:(:s:dodgy ..

Felt very bad tag holders and senior members are misusing this :(:(:s:damn

Last edited by a moderator:
Abhishek123 said:
Fully Agreed:(

What fully agreed abhi :huh .. i talked abt including you why you posted same snaps in post 3 & 17 as sarfa bro asked :huh:huh .. kindly answer to him question ..

SarfaRaZ said:
@Abhishek bro why you posted same Snapshots 2 times :huh on #3 n #17

Earlier I have posted snaps in post #17 and In Post #2 I had posted that channel not added in my stb and when channel was added I feel that post is very odd that's why I felt to update the snaps in post #2 If anything wrong I have done then sorry for that...

Gobinaath said:
What fully agreed abhi :huh .. i talked abt inclufing you why you posted same snaps in post 3 & 17 as sarfa bro asked :huh:huh .. kindly answer to him question ..

Answered..

Abhishek123 said:
Earlier I have posted snaps in post #17 and In Post #2 I had posted that channel not added in my stb and when channel was added I feel that post is very odd that's why I felt to update the snaps in post #2 If anything wrong I have done then sorry for that...

Then you have to edit the post 17 and report to team for delete that appropriate post ..

How can you able to leave those posts ..

Gobinaath said:
Then you have to edit the post 17 and report to team for delete that appropriate post ..

How can you able to leave those posts ..

I have updated post #3 with new snaps if you still think any action required on me you can report it and Team will take action against me..

Abhishek123 said:
I have updated post #2 with new snaps if you still think any action required on me you can report it and Team will take action against me..

Well thanks for ur kind words for indicating what you done abhi .. btwn its post 3 not post 2 :) ..

after this i dont have any words to tell my last post regarding in this issue :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock