[Pics] New Channel 'Miss World HD' Testing on Intelsat 10

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 3,563
Biswajit Bhai, I have a query, is there any way to check that in the stb, if yes then pl tell me how to check.

I think its official MissWorld channel. :sp

Gssran said:
Biswajit Bhai, I have a query, is there any way to check that in the stb, if yes then pl tell me how to check.

Check the channel frequency and if the transponder is in DVB S2 then channel is DVB S2, if its DVB S then channel is in DVB S.

You cant confirm a channel whether its a dvb s2 or not from its frequency.... DVB S2 is an encryption mode...
It has a powerful coding scheme based on a modern LDPC code, and has VCM (Variable Coding and Modulation) and ACM (Adaptive Coding and Modulation) modes, which allow optimizing bandwidth utilization by dynamically changing transmission parameters.

dreamdth said:
Gssran said:

Check the channel frequency and if the transponder is in DVB S2 then channel is DVB S2, if its DVB S then channel is in DVB S.

You cant confirm a channel whether its a dvb s2 or not from its frequency.... DVB S2 is an encryption mode...
It has a powerful coding scheme based on a modern LDPC code, and has VCM (Variable Coding and Modulation) and ACM (Adaptive Coding and Modulation) modes, which allow optimizing bandwidth utilization by dynamically changing transmission parameters.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock