{Pics} "New Eutelsat-9B" Started with Good Signal @ 9*East

Johny said:
But still I have a doubt, is the new satellite 9b started testing really? The tp's are seems to be same as old tp, any change in tp anybody noticed ? Or the new sat is using same tp as old ?

Eutelsat 9B & Ka-Sat 9A at 9.0°E - LyngSat
Johny bro the thread itself is a proof of getting many good channels with good signals because earlier I was not able to watch many channels which I can watch now. RTG International from Russia was so weak & it freezes also. Now getting with 50% to 70% signals.

shawl_who said:
Jatt bro... why r u getting signal level of 35.
Is it bcoz of disecq switch or signal level is so low ?
Yes I am using DisEcQ switch which also reduce the signal about 2DB. But even then 60% no freezing in soid-3000 & 9300 models I check it.
I will also post solid box signals ss soon...

I raised the doubt because of the same tp of most of the old channels.. if the new sat have same tp, the same tp's that cleared my doubt..

Thanks Shawl-Who bro for the clarification.

Johny said:
I raised the doubt because of the same tp of most of the old channels.. if the new sat have same tp, the same tp's that cleared my doubt..

Thanks Shawl-Who bro for the clarification.
Bro I think it is not necessary to change the TP if the old satellite on the same direction is retired or being moved after serving the desire space.

vijay mahanta said:
I will also try after returning home. 200 channels easily coming in Delhi by 4 feet. :)
U still havent posted any pics :shy
Pls pm me d pics :k

Here are some SS showing Differences between Eutelsat-9A & 9B @ 9*East

THE SIGNALS LEVEL ARE FROM SOLID-3000/9300 BOXES :-

OLDEUTELSAT-9A SIGNALS:-
0421010851_23.png

Image00012.jpg

NEW EUTELSAT-9B SIGNALS:-
TV2016031717052500.png

TV2016031716200300.jpg

TV2016031716440200.jpg

Shawl bro it take me one Hour to arrange old ss of 9A to compare with 9B signals....

Thx jatt bro for spending 1 hr for my request :luv

Now going by d signal levels.... I doubt if ill be able get them on 100cm dish...considering ur pretty close to d beam... and still u r getting abt 50 prcnt signal.

Delhi is far from d beam..... but ill def. Try this sunday... may be I cud get some signal :u

vijay mahanta said:
In Delhi 75% signal is coming in 4 feet in openbox. But the sad part is that some packages started moving to regional beams.:':)wall

shawl_who said:
Thx jatt bro for spending 1 hr for my request :luv

Now going by d signal levels.... I doubt if ill be able get them on 100cm dish...considering ur pretty close to d beam... and still u r getting abt 50 prcnt signal.

Delhi is far from d beam..... but ill def. Try this sunday... may be I cud get some signal :u
Pl read this also as it depend upon "STB Boxes" also because you had seen my New box in first page getting signals nore then Solid old box.

Few boxes show accurate signals or high End boxes. Secondly the signals have increased no doubt about it. Even above post & "quote" saying the same. One more factor is this That in Hot season this signal will decreases plus you can't get same signals level at day or night Specially out of Footprints satellite, Rest best of Luck of Hunting...:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock