{Pics} "New Eutelsat-9B" Started with Good Signal @ 9*East

I tried for this sat, Unfortunately I am not getting all the tps of 9deg E. I am getting some tps of 9deg e, 3 tps of 7deg e, 3-4 tps of 10deg E..in a single lnb..a mix of 3 sats...

I want to change it to 10+9deg E..How to change it...

Johny said:
I want to change it to 10+9deg E..How to change it...

U r in UAE ?

It shud be an easy catch catch for u.
U r under 43 dbw footprints.

where is ur dish currently set to...

Johny said:
Indoor dish in UAE.

u shud get it easily.

I know u r not allowed to put dishes outside :hehe, but ideally dishes are not meant to be indoors, as they pickup lot of noise from surrounding walls/any other objects or electrical appliances/ or anything transmitting radiowaves etc. :shy

11766 V, 11919 V, 11958 V, 11996 V, 12034 V are the tps i am getting irregularly.

11221 V and 11543 H from 10deg E getting

11721 H and 11387 H from 7deg E getting.

Because none of the sats not getting completely as per this setup..9+10 is a good combination and 7 as a side lnb i am looking for ? because of this 7in the middle, 9and 10 getting problems... only one benefit is now getting hotbird 500 channels with a minimum of 46 % signal quality as side lnb.

Btw can you tell me from which site you got the signal strength of this sat in uae, as mentioned as 43dbw,

Johny said:
Because none of the sats not getting completely as per this setup..9+10 is a good combination and 7 as a side lnb i am looking for ? because of this 7in the middle, 9and 10 getting problems... only one benefit is now getting hotbird 500 channels with a minimum of 46 % signal quality as side lnb.

Btw can you tell me from which site you got the signal strength of this sat in uae, as mentioned as 43dbw,
SatBeams - Satellite Coverage Maps - Sat Footprint Eutelsat 9A (E9A, Eurobird 9A, Hot Bird 7A, Hotbird 7A) / Eutelsat 9B (E9B, EDRS-A) / Eutelsat KA-S...

Thanks for the link Jkaza, but not mentioned the 43dbw signal strength ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock