Good News [Pics of new TS Box] Ordered New TataSky HD for my Flat.

Here is the Apps Page on the new STB... but none of the Apps open as it says no Internet connection.
and there is no option to connect WI-FI.
I will connect using LAN and try later, cannot do it now as Router is a bit far away from STB.
Ok now understand Tata Sky Launch 2 new service for HD box 1st is webapp and 2st is USB recording ( I am correct :huh::huh::huh: )
This service launch only for New box &
Old box maybe update Milega ?????

Last edited:
Can you post the picture of the backside,want to check connectivity features.

As I can see clearly backside of Tata Sky STB there is hathway HD STB. So, I wanna know that which one gives better picture quality a hathway HD or Tata Sky HD?

Yes I have a Hathway HD connection also which i use as my Secondary connection...HD picture quality seems to be same on both...Audio is very inconsistent in Hathway...Hathaway is only giving50 Had channels for now.

Yes I have a Hathway HD connection also which i use as my Secondary connection...HD picture quality seems to be same on both...Audio is very inconsistent in Hathway...Hathaway is only giving50 Had channels for now.
Ye that's the big issue about it.

Can you please tell me the box model number so I can specifically tell CC to get me the same box?

Last edited:
Can you please tell me the box model number so I can specifically tell CC to get me the same box?

You cannot demand for any specific model box to cc. Better visit any dth dealer nearby you and purchase the model from there if available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock