[Pics]Sabaidee TV on 3545V

SPANDAN said:
Good Work Nice SS Bisajit Bhai.
Seems u r Concentrating On Thai and Chinese Channels..
Ya, Thai and chinese channels are always my favorite, although hard to understand but they are very popular in North East India, from where i belong. :)

You are correct sir I have been also watching from last 5,6 years but again the problem language and my faverit was FILMAX. FILMAZIA, STARLITE, SILVERSCREEN, APNA ch and JOO-Music etc.these all were good channel but Filmax & filmazia were gone to there home sat. Apna was also gone a 2 month back.These were good PAK channels. :)

i like Starlite and Silverscreen, i have one c band dish, and thaicom 5 is on offset.
Very soon after monsoon, i will concentrate on Thaicom 5 and Apstar 7. I have Insat 4A on prime now, which i will be leaving forever, too much of hindi news channel, and most channels available on Insat 4A are common to various dth. So after sometime no Insat 4A, only Thaicom 5 @78.5 and Apstar 7 @76.5 (For Bangladeshi Channels)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock