[Pics] SOLID-HDS2-3000 Full DVR Supporting 500GB HDD

RE: SOLID-HDS2-3000 Full DVR Supporting 500GB HDD

Excellent Work Dear Jenius!:clap
+Reps Added

Red said:
Excellent Work Dear Jenius!:clap
+Reps Added
Thanks Red and did you have this solid box or any HD box ?

Friends TS File is played in PC without any problem in MEDIA-PLAYER and If we convert it into MKV Video file then it is played in VLC-PLAYER as 99% CODEC'S are supported by this Media player.So it is all the Game of CODECS and the player which is RICH of latest CODECS supported plug-ins can easily play these files without any Reason.

I have many HD recorded files from Solid STB and well played in PC as well as in solid Media player. So if any friend has a problem playing TS file can convert that file in Good Video Converter software like I have : IWISOFT free video converter from the net and it will help you to make TS file to MKV file or any other format you like, The best format I like is XVID / DIVX of AVI Container. Which run on any platform without any hassles.

If some one want the ss of this converter then I can post here, But I don't know the format of SUN dth DVR be sure about TS file in SUN DTH PVR. OK

NOTE:- My Solid box is playing MKV file without any problem and the software is updated one.I had remove the aac audio codec issue by replacing it by Mp3 codec now no problem in running file in stb media player, sound is also good.

VIDEO CODEC Supported: MKV, VOB, MPEG-2, AVI, MPEG-4, XVID, DIVX, TS, PS ....etc

Your Image Display Due To Other Forum name Linked In Image Link.....u can use Imgur.com For image upload Or Create A New Album by name "Dreamdth" On photobucket.com and Move the image in Dreamdth album and use the Link from Dreamdth Album.....
Our DDF Server Auto Remove Other Forum name .....

kwEHS8s.jpg

All images will load fine now and no body wanted to hide your images for sure. From now use some other name as image directory name for future uploads. ;)

Just want to refresh this thread for new members who have some queries about DVR/PVR supporting HDD media etc, So you can continue here thanks...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock