{Pics} "STAR Pravah HD" added on LCN 574 !!

Rushil.D said:
No bro star jalsha hd and jalsha movies hd pq is awesome btw in adtv its lack sharpness as o said yesterday :k

Thats what I said earlier, whatever be the reason..
star network should act accordingly with immediate emphasis on pravah hd at least..

however, it doesn't concern me as I don't watch these regional channels & am satisfied with star's malayalam & hindi channels pq..

watching asianet hd everyday, has made me conclude that the pq of each & every prgm. telecasted is world class & unparalleled even to star plus hd..

Nishal said:
Thats what I said earlier, whatever be the reason..
star network should act accordingly with immediate emphasis on pravah hd at least..

however, it doesn't concern me as I don't watch these regional channels & am satisfied with star's malayalam & hindi channels pq..

watching asianet hd everyday, has made me conclude that the pq of each & every prgm. telecasted is world class & unparalleled even to star plus hd..

Guys wait.
as today is sunday
And the serials they are shwing are repeat telecast of Saturday
Watch the movie pq today at 1 pm then from tomarrow eve 7pm the prime time show and thwn share your opinions

98shubhamk said:
Guys wait.
as today is sunday
And the serials they are shwing are repeat telecast of Saturday
Watch the movie pq today at 1 pm then from tomarrow eve 7pm the prime time show and thwn share your opinions

oh yeah, new movie right!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock