{Pics} "Tajik pckg 6 new chnls" started| Yahsat 52e

freedishlover said:
Off topic
Yahsat is notorious for adding and removing packages so quickly...

yes bro... but this tajik package has recenly started on many satellites.. may be they are trying to reach most of d countries via various satellites.

freedishlover said:
Good signal strength....No English language channel TV-varzish is HD sport channel which was already there in Yahsat since very long...
a88f4f4c95aa6b2ea26b2221276b23c8.jpg

Your dish is big 5 feet)(shwal bros dish is60or65cm)
That's why is signal is week or good

shawl_who said:
:lol, dot think so...
as I m getting 90/74 signals on 100 cm dish.

This is not stb this is a dish is to small and it is a HD tp dvb$2

iqbalanwer said:
This is not stb this is a dish is to small and it is a HD tp dvb$2
Thanks for the expert information. Let me tell you prime focus 5 feet dish are equivalent to 3.5 offset dish. Why does that much of clarification is required. I just told him a possibility and I may be wrong if it was so Shawl could have done that thing himself. When did he say that he has 65cm dish? You think that set top box have nothing to do with signal then you must brush up your knowledge. I have used 3-4 set top boxes till date and got different signal quality in all of them. I don't claim that I have became self claimed expert in set top boxes and dishes.
Leave it anyways I don't want to discuss furthermore what is the real reason is?

6 feet pf dish is equal to 4 feet ofsat dish butt not stb fullt is a dish to small 100cm dish signal 72% why you think a stb not good by shwal bro

Kindly go through his pictures quality is very low because I was facing the same problem of having low quality level for dvbs2(12034).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock