{Pics} Thaicom6 @78.5e Ku-band on 78cm dish in Delhi

shawl_who said:
I hunted in d the night, at arnd 10 pm.

But took some time to take d pics, and then upload :lol

Yes, dish size is 78 cm of ADTV :k

dear as per official foot prints its not possible to receive in India Pakistan but we are getting this satellite

what do u think which beam it is ???

dreambox.pk said:
dear as per official foot prints its not possible to receive in India Pakistan but we are getting this satellite

what do u think which beam it is ???

Its the SE Asia beam.
But EIRP levels of d beam is nowhere to be found. May be the beam is very powerful, like 52-54 dbW.
That signal is reaching in other out of coverage areas as well :win

vijay mahanta said:
But how it is possible, ku band official coverage showing only north eastern parts of India. :skd

yup it was surprising for me too... but when @iamkaka bro caught this beam, I tried nd was successful.

Same is d case with Yahsat, its footprints are nowhere near to Delhi, still we get this satellite :win

shawl_who said:
yup it was surprising for me too... but when @iamkaka bro caught this beam, I tried nd was successful.

Same is d case with Yahsat, its footprints are nowhere near to Delhi, still we get this satellite :win

exactly.....

shawl_who said:

Actually the new satellite Thaicom 6 ku band covering almost all parts of India. :)

vijay mahanta said:
Actually the new satellite Thaicom 6 ku band covering almost all parts of India. :)

Yes, its obtainable in most parts, but the official footprints dont show it. :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock