{Pics} ULTIMATE Channels And Service List Of Tatasky Everywhere TV As On 04 JULY 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Complete Channels And Service List Of Tatasky Everywhere TV As On 18/03/2014

Karan Rockz said:
Bro u no need to force members to reply on ur thread if they like ur thread then they will automatically start reply on ur thread.
Why are you forcing members by posting publicly?:huh
It's looking like you are requesting members to give reply on ur thread.
These kind of posts affecting ur reputation.:damn

I m not forcing mem to reply in my thread as it would not give me any thing ...read my reply properly ..i m asking mem abt the reason ..the less comments r due to lack popularity of everywhere tv or its my list which is not appealing ..whats the reason...

RE: Complete Channels And Service List Of Tatasky Everywhere TV As On 18/03/2014

Update With Addition of 'AXN'

Re: RE: Complete Channels And Service List Of Tatasky Everywhere TV As On 18/03/2014

Prashanta said:
Update With Addition of 'AXN'

Done bro ..thanx

RE: Complete Channels And Service List Of Tatasky Everywhere TV As On 23/03/2014

Srajal Ag said:
Done bro ..thanx

Is samay channel a temporary addition ?:huh

RE: Complete Channels And Service List Of Tatasky Everywhere TV As On 23/03/2014

tata sky have 13 tp ?????

Complete Channels And Service List Of Tatasky Everywhere TV As On 23/03/2014

uthamsangeeth said:
tata sky have 13 tp ?????
No, Tatasky have 12 Tp's.

Srajal Ag said:
Complete Channels And Service List Of Tatasky Everywhere TV As On 23/03/2014

LIVE CHANNELS - 65

HINDI GEC (10)
1 - DD National
2 - Star Plus
3 - Like OK
4 - Colors
5 - Sony
6 - Sab
7 - Sahara One
8 - UTV Bindass
9 - Star Utsav
10 - Channel V

REGIONAL (10)
55 - ETV Rajasthan
56 - ETV Uttarakhand
57 - ETV Bihar Jharkhand
58 - ETV Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh
59 - ETV Marathi
60 - ETV Kannada
61 - ETV Bangla
62 - ETV Gujarati
63 - ETV Odia
64 - ETV2
65 - Discovery Tamil
@Srajal bro pls update the mistakes it is Life OK not Like OK.Also the count of Regional channels is wrong.The count should be 11 whereas you have typed 10

RE: Complete Channels And Service List Of Tatasky Everywhere TV As On 26/03/2014

Basil Ak said:
@Srajal bro pls update the mistakes it is Life OK not Like OK.Also the count of Regional channels is wrong.The count should be 11 whereas you have typed 10

done bro...thanx..any other updates in future plz tell me

RE: Complete Channels And Service List Of Tatasky Everywhere TV As On 26/03/2014

Hey
Is anyone tell me how could I activate everywhere tv.

Devesh said:
Hey
Is anyone tell me how could I activate everywhere tv.

Ask to Gssran bro.:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock