(Pics) Zee Cafe HD & Zee Studio HD FTA On Apstar 7

Speedish said:
how do you capture these images? :huh

It's Running FTA! So I Recorded It On FTA STB And Posting Images

Its been long time since Z Cafe is on testing mode. Why are they not launching the channel and why the testing of this channel is going for months, anyone knows whats exactly is going around with Z Cafe HD Channel ??

Yesterday Zee Cafe was showing small logo and subtitles like HD between 5 pm to 8 pm and zee studio was showing zeestudioHD logo and after half an hour they removed HD name but have subtitles like in HD.

channellover said:
Yesterday Zee Cafe was showing small logo and subtitles like HD between 5 pm to 8 pm.
Bro, I have also seen it yesterday. I think, its indication that Zee Cafe HD will be now launched soon. As ZEEL never says anything about its HD channel's launch untill its launched. It always surprises us by sudden launch of its HD channels. That's why I consider this as an indication of Zee Cafe HD channel's launch by ZEEL very soon.

Guys, is there any official news of Zee cafe HD's launch !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock