&picture added on 164

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 3,374
I think soon adtv will be far behind other DTH in HD channel count. TS is going to add few more HD channels... whereas adtv space conservation time has started. :u

But There are not many HD channels expected next year or so.....:huh
May be couple from Sony stable (PIX and MAX), EPIC Channel (this channel was supposed to be launched by Aug'13) :shy, and 2-3 from International broadcasters !!! :huh
They have an TP still to be active, so it is still not the time to be worried about.....:no Also many Channels are shutting down the Indian feeds due to not meeting the same success as they expected includes BBC entertainment, BIG CBS Prime, Love & Spark:(..... So further space will be created !!!:k

atleast 10-15 channels are removed from every DTH platform, due to contract expiration, channel shutdown, carriage fees issues etc.

So, 10-15 channels space wud be created every year, to accommodate for new channels. :k

ha64.jpg

me_saket said:
tata sky not removed 15 channels in last 2-3 years

they don't have much channels to remove,now only they are adding more channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock