picture - Sony Max Super Hitz

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 8,417
star gold hitz & now sony max super hitz, after that zee cinema hitz ????????

dipak said:
star gold hitz & now sony max super hitz, after that zee cinema hitz ????????

Airtel covers major (UTV,Eros,Fox/Star),so no chance for zee group.already they are running 6 pure hindi movie channels and also all channels available on airtel.

This is break free movie channel like HBO hitz,why you people did not like that type of services.i got worried while watching movie on sony max,playing movie between ads. :wall

Waiting for Ek The Tiger,3 id*ot,Munna bhai...

I personally like channels like these due to various reasons like no or less advertisements, good quality and when given at affordable prices. Its better to watch and subscribe these channels than the parent channels due to the way these works. I'm very much interested to see some HD channels like these in the near future.

Personally, I m in favor of these VOD services.
Although, it's a little on the expensive side, but it saves a heck lot of time, as there are no ads on such channels.

I m willing to spend a little more, but cant sit for 5 hrs to watch a movie ( as done on z cinema or max :p)

PAAN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock