'&Pictures' coming soon on Tata sky and Airtel too

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 16,409
Demand is very high. &PICTURES will be added in next 30 day on tata sky

I personally think Dish TV should not launch &pictures on Tatasky platform until Star India agrees on Star sports 2 to be launched on Dish tv too. If Star India doesn't wants to share its channel like star sports 2 with Dish Tv then Dish Tv also should not share its new Channel &pictures with Tatasky. And if Dish Tv allows &pictures to be launched on Tatasky platfom then surely they are the most stupid Dth operators in the world bcoz if your rival (Star India Tatasky) doesn't wants to share its new most demanding sports channel like Star sports 2 with Dish Tv then why dish tv share its High demanding Movie channel like &pictures with (Star India Tatasky).

DishHD said:
I personally think Dish TV should not launch &pictures on Tatasky platform until Star India agrees on Star sports 2 to be launched on Dish tv too. If Star India doesn't wants to share its channel like star sports 2 with Dish Tv then Dish Tv also should not share its new Channel &pictures with Tatasky. And if Dish Tv allows &pictures to be launched on Tatasky platfom then surely they are the most stupid Dth operators in the world bcoz if your rival (Star India Tatasky) doesn't wants to share its new most demanding sports channel like Star sports 2 with Dish Tv then why dish tv share its High demanding Movie channel like &pictures with (Star India Tatasky).

kya logic diya hai:wall great:tup:tup

DishHD said:

by the way you know that every broadcaster has mandate to share their feed to any dth/MSO according to their demand. But in reverse channel cant force to dth to add any channel.

I today called TS Cc, they told no update about & Pictures. They are concentrating now only on South Indian Channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock