& Pictures is added on LCN 204 by Dish TV

• Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 8,327
Joyan Aranha said:
But i cheaked bt in ma dishtv not available

Its launched on dish tvs Asiasat 5 satellite not in Nss 6 so to get this channel plus Star movies action and some cbs channels you need to install mono block lnb which can get you both satellites Nss 6 and asiasat 5 together. check the pic of mono block lnb.

pEjGFLH.png

The official date of launch is 18th august, currently the feed on dish tv is the test signal of the channel...

The channel is showing this info on the scroll bar at the bottom on LCN 204 at regular intervals....

nice update @lewis and good ss.... :)

Anyways very good move by dish tv and also an independence day gift to all dish tv customers from dish tv.... :tup

Biswajit.HD said:
The official date of launch is 18th august, currently the feed on dish tv is the test signal of the channel...

The channel is showing this info on the scroll bar at the bottom on LCN 204 at regular intervals....

good info Biswa bro .

Biswajit.HD said:

Anyways very good move by dish tv and also an independence day gift to all dish tv customers from dish tv.... :tup

Good info but i dish tv wanted to gift this channel to dish tv customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock