&pictures is available in nss 6

Joyan Aranha said:
After a huge request today &pictures is shifted to nss 6..so that normal dishtv viewers can watch without monoblock LNB

This is not correct .. I am not getting both these channels even though as per my subscription I am entitled for both.

:(

Same old movies which we use to watch on Zee premier, Zee Action & Zee Cinema. They just increased a channel just to get some more advertisement otherwise nothing new. It is like Movies OK.

I have downloaded and watched Ghanchakkar in Bluray rip full hd 1080p why will i watch this movie on 480i 20 years old technology SD channel at least the &pictures channel which was on asiasat 5 upgraded to MP4 channel means a 576i and the pq of &pictures on asiasat 5 was much better than the one which is now added on Nss 6 satellite which is 480i SD channel. Now for example dish tv have some double channel like TLC SD, UTV Movies and Action SD on Nss 6 satellite and same channels are available in upgraded to mp4 format on asiasat 5 and which look much better than the one on Nss 6 satellite but you wont much difference between this channels on a 21 inch flat screen tv but you will clearly notice the difference on a 32 inch or 40 inch LCD and LED tv. And Remember this is what Tatasky is doing now just converting its channels from Sd 480i MP2 to 576i MP4 channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock