Pix HD Added

Karan Rockz said:
Chances are high now to add in D2H.:sp

i think it will come to tata sky also as there was written somewhere that dish tv and tata sky are thinking of adding it

Good share kapil bro
Good move by Dish TV
D2H also signed in PIX HD
I think the channel is coming this month on D2H

DishHD said:
Its not a fault of dish tv but its star sports who doesn't wants to launch its channel on dish tv bcuz they knew if they add star sports HD channels on dish tv then their owned tata sky will lose many of its customers to dish tv. And remember dish tv was always first to add a HD channel launched in India only if it was not owned by star India :dodgy

If that is the case then why DishTV doesn't file this reason(unfair trade practice) in their petition ?

Here is the full report
Indian Television Dot Com > Digital Edge > DishTV to approach TRAI on Star Sports 2

Which is all about remote access to subscriber numbers which dishTV don't want to give to star sports. But DishTv never said a single word anywhere regarding unfair business.

Kapil13 said:
Btw - should comment - 2 much negativity in the forum...
I dont post for fun or to degrade older members...

Sry bro..
Thanks fr gud news..

DishHD said:
Sadiq bro :lol

No need to laugh bro.. Look at this news. First some people didn't believe but it is true. Likewise, many people believed those threads and it became fake :( After all, we are all humans :)

Re: RE: Pix HD Added

Sadiq said:
No need to laugh bro.. Look at this news. First some people didn't believe but it is true. Likewise, many people believed those threads and it became fake :( After all, we are all humans :)

true bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock