PIX HD started on IS 17 @ 66

• Thread starter Deepu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 3,464
Vadirocks said:
Is It?

Then We Can Expect It At The Launch Itself

yes bro but currently Dish TV,D2h And ADTV has Space To Add HD Channels But I Think But I Think Tata Sky Also Have Space At Launch Time of This Channels :hello:)

Rushil.D said:
yes bro but currently Dish TV,D2h And ADTV has Space To Add HD Channels But I Think But I Think Tata Sky Also Have Space At Launch Time of This Channels :hello:)

I'm Asking That Who Are All Added Six HD & Sony HD At The Lunch ( I Think Dish TV & D2H)

Very good news and I am so happy for SAB tv, it deserves to be in HD along with pix HD...

Let us see who adds first D2H or tata sky and at what price. Since D2H has just increased price, they may not do that (just a guess) but tata sky surely will do..

Re: RE: PIX HD started on IS 17 @ 66

Vadirocks said:
I'm Asking That Who Are All Added Six HD & Sony HD At The Lunch ( I Think Dish TV & D2H)

Of course bro d2h and dishtv added first.

I guess, we will see the ads of PIX HD coming soon on Sony HD and SIX HD

Karan Rockz said:
:D:D:D:D:D:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Bro, I said ads of PIX HD coming soon will be telecasted on Sony HD and SIX HD as part of promotion

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock