Pix HD Starts Programs - Today @ Intelsat 17 66.0°E

1f5yO35.jpg

@Vadi, Admin
Above mail is is only for individual and the Sony Pix authority mentioned not to publish
isnt this violation of privacy ?

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
@Vadi, Admin
Above mail is is only for individual and the Sony Pix authority mentioned not to publish
isnt this violation of privacy ?

if it is from a customer support division apart from Sony officials individual's mail ID.we can share,there is no issues.

DestinyAwaits said:
So the channel is coming very soon..
iGdngKx.jpg
Bro, can you please, provide the link of this Sony PIX account, from where you have taken this screenshot because I have checked its Twitter and Facebook accounts and I didn't found any such thing there and moreover the Sony PIX team has replied to our forum's expert, Vadi bro that 'It's in the pipeline and been worked upon that's why the date can not be confirmed at this stage'. So, can you please, help me out, in checking the authenticity of it, by providing the link as I am eagerly waiting for PIX HD to be launched !!!

Re: RE: Pix HD Starts Programs - Today @ Intelsat 17 66.0°E

people said:
if it is from a customer support division apart from Sony officials individual's mail ID.we can share,there is no issues.

Bro...please read the Note at the bottom of mail..

Sent from Tapatalk HD

Re: RE: Pix HD Starts Programs - Today @ Intelsat 17 66.0°E

skm30 said:
Bro, can you please, provide the link of this Sony PIX account, from where you have taken this screenshot because I have checked its Twitter and Facebook accounts and I didn't found any such thing there and moreover the Sony PIX team has replied to our forum's expert, Vadi bro that 'It's in the pipeline and been worked upon that's why the date can not be confirmed at this stage'. So, can you please, help me out, in checking the authenticity of it, by providing the link as I am eagerly waiting for PIX HD to be launched !!!

I'm not seeing a way to post direct link but it should not be hard to find under the user comments to me it's 4 post on the below link...
https://m.facebook.com/SonyPIX?ref=stream

Vadirocks said:
Pix HD Programs Are Running - Video Encrypted But Audio Only Running,,,,,,
Expect It On June 1st Week,,,,
BTW AXN HD Remains In Color Bars Might Get Delay In Launching,,,,
Vadirocks said:
Audio Only Coming For Both HD
Mr.Kumarbhai said:
AXN SA HD is having only Beep Sounds.. which is always for Colour Bars testing mode..
Vadirocks said:
Looks Like They Are Getting Ready For June 1st Week Launching,,,,,,
Bro, can you please tell us the current status of PIX HD and AXN HD channels, as we are eagerly waiting for these two channels to be launched. Can you see video on any of these channels. Can you hear audio of any programme on AXN HD channel !

Bro, please share whatever you found whether its good news or bad but please share so that we can be able to know its current status, at least !!

And bro, as you are aware of the current status of these two channels, tell us that, can we expect the launch of any of these two channels in the first week of June !!!

@ Vadi bro and Mr.Kumarbhai !!
Guys, please respond to my query !!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock