Please Help me to setup my first FTA dish.

cinemanpop

Reaction score
Hello friends i am from Mysore,South India. I want to watch FTA channels. i need your expert advise and support to buy and setup the equipments.iI am interested in Multi LNB setup Here is the list which i have in my mind.

1) Solid 8 feet dish, where can i get it. i can go to bangalore if necessary. Is this good quality and sufficient for my setup.

2) Openbox X5 HD PVR, or Dreambox if available is it available online

3)C+Ku Dual Band LNB for C-Band and Ku-Band Satellite Signals Reception

4) please suggest me a
good satillite finder which is easy to use.

what types of switches , tools and other acessories i should buy

Diseq Switches, sufficient cable & cable connectors to Lnb and receiver.

You can buy 8 feet solid dish which is available aroind 10k or 6ft around 2.8k C+Ku LNB 900 rs. Openbox X5 4500 to 6000 Dreambox 18.k disceq 200-800 depending upon no. Of input.

vj4mqntm said:
You can buy 8 feet solid dish which is available aroind 10k or 6ft around 2.8k C+Ku LNB 900 rs. Openbox X5 4500 to 6000 Dreambox 18.k disceq 200-800 depending upon no. Of input.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions, could you please tell where can i buy the 8 feet dish as its not available in my city, any website?

I would also like to know does the openbox x5 have b*ss key facility.

Important Notice
: I am not asking any keys or sharing it. I want to know just the hardware specs for my educational purpose.

Buying dish u can try in u r own city or the city which is very close, if u buy online which leads to double transpprtation charges.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock