Please help me...

• Thread starter Thread starter pgsujith2009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3
  • Views Views: Views 767

pgsujith2009

Reaction score
Dear friends,
I am from Kochi. I have being using Videocon D2H HD connection for the last three years. For the last two months my stb was showing the problems channel stuck, screen blank and restarting issues. My friends suggested Airtel HD is the best and take the new connection. Last Saturday installed new Airtel HD+ connection. But I am totally disappointed with Airtel SD PQ. Airtel HD PQ is greater than d2h but SD channels PQ not good as compare with d2h and Audio is very low in Dolby digital mode. I called airtel CC they told me your TV not match with airtel and change the tv resolution, my tv is LG 32 inch Full HD led tv. But tv showing the picture resolution 1080i 16:9 format input from stb. I raised the first complaint on Monday morning got ref. no. after noon technician asked the number on tv I told the number after some time got a message from airtel your issue solved. Again today I raised the complaint with Airtel at morning. A person called me for find the location, till now nobody visited my house and follow up from airtel.

My dear friends please give me a solution for resolving the issues.

Pgsujith bro may be hdmi cable problem,if possible check with another hdmi cable:k

Also try to reset the picture settings in ur tv:k

Press the setting button in ur remote then --> Press the down key & it's showing picture mode settings -->Click the Picture Reset-->Press ok button for reset :k

For change the resolution -->Press the Ok button in ur tv remote,it's automatically Adjust the Resolution:k

Also try to reset the stb,if adjust the aspect ratio settings available means change the aspect ratio to 16:9:k

Bro dolby digital sound very low in all the dth,if u want more sound means connect 2.1 speakers/5.1 speakers,

If cc not resolve ur complaint more than 48 hours means write the email to nodal officers,they will resolve ur complaint on priority basis:tup

Fyi nodal officers contact details:

State:Kerala

Contact Person:Senraj P

Contact No:0484-4100064

Email id:[email protected]

It's best if the audio is kept in stereo mode if you don't have home theater. Please make sure you select 1080i in the resolution under HD settings of the set-top box. Also, There will be another setting to make sure the picture is shown full screen when 4:3 input is received. This is also under HD setup only. Hope these changes will help resolving most of the issues.

Airtel SD PQ is good in most channels and bad in some. Most Malayalam channels have good PQ but Asianet SD has slightly poor PQ. Even the Airtel technician told me it won't get better. However I changed 'black level' settings under picture mode option on TV and the PQ became better and watchable. English entertainment and English movies SD PQ is still very poor even after these adjustments.

Back
Top Bottom