Please help No channel only black screen with reliance logo

sweetsilent

Reaction score
Hi dear friends help me .few days ago suddenly my rdtv all channel gone include preview channel.only black screen some channel upper and down lowe side showing logo of reliance.no channel getting pic after i call cc but no luck.i have balance minimum 2000rs.i think it need hard refresh or something.

call cc they will do refresh

have u done manual software upgrade and also check the signal strength of each tp with other fta receiver

if no result then tell them to change the box

ok i will try it today signal strength is 100% quality 80% . i think no problem with software and box because channel gone one by one .after that all channel off now including preview. when box first time start from standby it says loading on preview channel .if i go to channel like starplus sony zeetv it only black color with reliance logo some time new message come sometime a decoder number like 0017B..... etc but no picture

Try To Reset
First Power Off Your Stb by Remote then Pree Red color Key 20 Sec, stb Light Changes Red to Green and Leave the Red Button and Follow Screen Msg...

for same problem i switched off my stb and plugged out mains for 1 min. after resuming power to stb all goes well as previous.... may this solve ur problem

sweetsilent said:
Hi dear friends help me .few days ago suddenly my rdtv all channel gone include preview channel.only black screen some channel upper and down lowe side showing logo of reliance.no channel getting pic after i call cc but no luck.i have balance minimum 2000rs.i think it need hard refresh or something.

Mr.Sweetsilent switch off the power plug and on or Restore the factory default.Using the methods.

I had exactly similar problem with my HD DVR of RDTV,
i think problem is that recent software update before propsed vishwaroopam premium was the culprit in my case..that update might have softbrick the STB, its not able to show any channels for me too

but its showing 413 loksabha tv ,556 gyan darshan and Rajya sabha 414
you also check whether there are coming not

I have been told that i will be getting replacemet in the form of HD box for replacement with HD DVR, HD box yet to come,they are saying out of service
In compansation for downgrading from DVR to HD,they will credit 3 months balance amount of my existing pack to my account

Technician who came to my house told that he has one more DVR box compliant and two more HD Boxes to check for complaint
This software bugged many boxes-
As a epidemic all HD and DVR boxes of RDTV failing- god knows reason

But enough is enough with RDTV, i moved to Videocon HD DVR..

pras2 said:
i think problem is that recent software update before propsed vishwaroopam premium was the culprit in my case..that update might have softbrick the STB, its not able to show any channels for me too

I have been told that i will be getting replacemet in the form of HD box for replacement with HD DVR, HD box yet to come,they are saying out of service
In compansation for downgrading from DVR to HD,they will credit 3 months balance amount of my existing pack to my account

Technician who came to my house told that he has one more DVR box compliant and two more HD Boxes to check for complaint
As a epidemic all HD and DVR boxes of RDTV failing- god knows reason

But enough is enough with RDTV, i moved to Videocon HD DVR..

Yes only three channel showing 413 loksabha tv ,556 gyan darshan and Rajya sabha 414

I have tried all the procedure disconnect power plug then doing hard software reset by pressing red button for 20sec in normal and standby both mode . after that i reset factory default from stb menu but no luck ....

After that i switch to new DTH tatasky . i will go for videocon soon

Re: RE: Please help No channel only black screen with reliance logo

sweetsilent said:
pras2 said:

As a epidemic all HD and DVR boxes of RDTV failing- god know

Yes only three channel showing 413 loksabha tv ,556 gyan darshan and Rajya sabha 414

I have tried all the procedure disconnect power plug then doing hard software reset by pressing red button for 20sec in normal and standby both mode . after that i reset factory default from stb menu but no luck ....

After that i switch to new DTH tatasky . i will go for videocon soon

Problem would be failure of software update. Or I guess decryption of channels are not happening.,I may be wrong.
Only way to is change of. Stb by rdtv., logde complaint not wait for the new Stb, as hd Stb supply is low for replacement.
My complaint is 8 days, still they not given new box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock